Server Change Log – 1/24/19
It’s been a while since we’ve done a normal server change-log, so here are a few changes we’ve made recently! Prepare for MAXIMUM UPGRADES. Or minimal. A few. Something in that range.
- #affiliated-community has been added to replace #entrance-hall’s “Resources” section. It is aimed to organize PAX-related community resources.
- #lfg-channel has been added for users to have a centralized place to easily find other users to game with. (Note: you will need to have a game role to see this channel.)
- #speedrun-games has been added for discussion and media sharing around speedruns.
- #pax-community-feeds has been added as another resource to locate up-to-date information about other PAX-related communities.
- Event-specific voice channels have been removed due to lack of use.
Channel Categories and Organization
- #gaming-lounge and #tabletop-lounge have been renamed to #video-games and #tabletop-games and have been added to their own “Gaming” category.
- #speedrun-games and #lfg-channel have been added to the new “Gaming” category.
- #community-social has been renamed #pcd-social-media and moved into the “PAX Feeds” category.
- #pax-community-feeds has been added to the “PAX Feeds” category.
- #cosplay-lounge has been renamed to just #cosplay.
- #suggestions has been renamed to #pcd-suggestions for clarity.
- Voice channels have been moved down.
PAX East is soon!
As most of you probably know, PAX East is only about 2 months away. Don’t forget to reserve your community badge and/or pins in our merch section. We look forward to seeing everyone in Boston! We’ll have some exclusive East stuff to show soon so stay tuned!